Students and family members are encouraged to attend a panel discussion featuring five Middlebury parents who are professionals in the financial services industry. Come discover the power of the Middlebury alumni/parent network.
Saturday, October 6th at 11:00 a.m.
McCullough Student Center, Wilson Hall
- Elizabeth Chow P’21, P’22 – Managing Director, Co-Head of Investment Research, CIFC Asset Management
- Louisa Ritter P’22 – President, Pisces, Inc.
- Ram Sundaram P’20 – Global Head of Structured Credit Trading and Co-Head of FICC Emerging Markets Latin America and EMEA Trading, Goldman Sachs
- Thomas Weisel P’22 – Co-Chairman, Stifel Financial Corporation
- Juan Pablo Zamorano P’22 – President, Colgate-North America, Colgate-Palmolive
Please read full bios here.
This event is co-sponsored by the Center for Careers and Internships and the Student Investment Committee.
by Thomas Weisel
Oct 16, 2018